CruiseHalongBay.com is a widely-known cruise booking reseller for over 150+ cruise operators in Halong Bay. Since our establishment back in 2005, we have been serving more than 15,000 customers visiting Halong Bay.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When is the best time to cruise in Halong Bay?
- January (8/10)
- February (8/10)
- March (8/10)
- April (9/10)
- May (10/10) – Weather is good, Sunny and dry -> Good for activities.
- June (10/10) Great price for traveling during this time with many promotions.
- July (7/10) – Chances of storm
- August (7/10) Chances of storm and heavy rains
- September (8/10)
- October (9/10)
- November (9/10)
- December (9/10)
How many cruises are there in Halong bay?
- As of May 2019, there are 600+ cruises operating in Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long bay and Lan Ha Bay.
How many cruise ports are there?
- There are four major cruises ports: Tuan Chau for cruises in Halong Bay, Got Pier for Cruises in Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island, Hon Gai and Bay Chay for cruises visiting Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay.
Are there any airports in Halong Bay?
- Hanoi airport – 170km away
- Hai Phong airport – 40 km away
- Van Don airport – 30 km away
How long should I spend in Halong bay?
- 2 days 1 night (most popular)
- 3 days 2 nights (popular)
- 4 days 3 nights (rarely)
What are the most luxurious cruises in Halong Bay?
- Orchid Cruises (modern style)
- Paradise Cruises (traditional style)